1 pkg Joseph's Spinach and Mozzarella Ravioli
1/2 cup milk
1 cup Progresso Italian Bread Crumbs
2 cups Wesson Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Locatelli Grated Romano Cheese
2 cups Rozzan Fresh Bruschetta (for dipping)
1. Heat oil in cast iron or other heavy skillet until thermometer reads 375 degrees.
2. Pour milk and bread crumbs into individual shallow dishes.
3. Dip raviolli in milk, shaking off excess, and then immediately into bread crumbs
4. Carefully add ravioli to hot oil, a few at a time. Don't crowd pan. Cook ravioli until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, turning halfway so that they cook evenly.
5. Carefully remove first batch of raviolli from the pan with slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels while second batch cooks.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve with warm bruschetta.
St. Joseph's Bread
Aradia home page