Spaghetti with Garlic and Olive Oil
- 12 ounces dried spahetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and very finely chopped
- 3 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp crushed chilies
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Fill a pot with water. Add 3 tbsp salt. Put pot over high head and bring to boil.
- Add spahetti and stir. Return water to a boil. Cook spaghetti 10 to 12 minutes until just tender when you bite a strand.
- When spahetti is almost cooked, heat oil in a deep pot over medium heat. Add garlic, parsley, and chili. Stir and cook 2 minutes. Take pot off heat if garlic starts to look too brown.
- Pour spaghetti into a large colander in sink. Shake several times to remove any water.
- Add spaghetti to pot. Stir around until every strand is coated with oil.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over spaghetti if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Moretum, Garlic and Herb Spread
ABC of Aradia: Garlic
Main Index Page